Hair oils overview: Get to know the best ones
Roucou oil, also called annatto oil, is often and willingly used in cosmetics. It contains many valuable ingredients, including carotenoids, amino acids, selenium, magnesium, calcium, salicylic acid and ellagic acid. The fruit of which this oil is extruded is also rich in antioxidants. Therefore, it is recommended for the care of weakened, damaged, graying hair and mature scalp. What effect does Roucou have?
- Destroys free radicals
- Prevents premature ageing of the scalp and hair
- Enhances and protects natural hair colour
- Protects hair against UV radiation
- moisturises and softens strands
- delays hair graying
- facilitates combing
- smooths frizzy and static hair
You just met the most important properties of Roucou Oil. It is also worth trying out cosmetics without this ingredient. After all, in hair care, you do not have to rely on only one natural oil. You can use other products to make your hair and scalp healthy and nourished. Below, you will find a list of cosmetics with vegetable oils and many other beneficial ingredients.
Roucou Oil vs. other hair oils. TOP 5 cosmetics:
1. Nanoil For Medium Porosity Hair has the biggest capacity among all described products. One bottle contains 100 ml of the cosmetic. It is composed of several natural oils (including Argan Oil, Marula Oil, Maracuja Oil,) as well as vitamins A and E, and many other substances responsible for improving the condition and appearance of hair and scalp (Kerastim, Baicapil, and silk). Discover its stunning effects:
- you can use it in many different ways
- it provides shine to dull hair and tames unruly strands
- it contains many nutrients
- it prevents oily scalp
- it prevents hair damage
- it boosts hair growth and strengthens hair follicles
How to apply Nanoil For Medium Porosity Hair? The variety of methods will surprise you. Nanoil Hair Oil can be applied onto the entire length of hair or only to the ends. It works well before washing or drying your strands. See for yourself how well it works when used for oil hair treatment. There are many possibilities to apply such a product, and the decision is up to you.
2. Biosilk Hydrating Therapy Maracuja Oil comes in a small (only 15 ml) bottle. The cosmetic does not contain any alcohols, and this is why it can be used by people with sensitive scalp and dry hair. How does it work?
- thanks to its light formula, it is easy to spread and quickly absorbed without overburdening strands
- provides hair with softness and glow
- improves resilience and makes hair easy to comb
- smooths frizzy and static hair
- it has a beautiful scent that lasts for a long time
How to use Biosilk Hydrating Therapy Maracuja Oil? All you need is two or three drops, which you rub into the tips of your strands or the scalp. You can apply it before drying your hair or just after this procedure. If this is the way you will apply this cosmetic, then the small bottle will last you long enough.
3. Acure Organics Marula Oil comes in a 30 ml bottle. Despite its low capacity, it is sufficient for several months of regular treatment. It can be used on both hair and scalp. Have a look at its properties:
- fights free radicals responsible for ageing of the entire body
- helps in the fight against dandruff
- regenerates damaged strands
- smooths and improves shine
- has a beautiful scent
Can Acure Organics Marula Oil be used as a heat protecting product? It will be much better to use it as a polisher to dry hair. This way it will add shine to dull strands. What is more, you can also use it before sunbathing or to improve the condition of colour-treated hair.
4. Marion Eco with Avocado Oil contains many vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids. The product comes in a 15 ml bottle equipped with a pipette. Here are the most important properties of this cosmetic:
- moisturises hair and scalp
- provides hair bulbs with many nutrients
- prevents dehydrating
- smooths hair and provides shine
- creates a protective lipid barrier
How to apply Marion Eco Hair Oil? Use a pipette to squeeze a few drops of the cosmetic. Then, thoroughly rub them into the strands and scalp. Such a small bottle will suffice for a few months of treatment.
5. CeCe Argan Hair Oil comes in a bottle of 75 ml. Its main ingredient is Argan Oil – considered by many women as the best beautifying product. How does it work?
- delays scalp and hair ageing processes
- provides antioxidant properties
- provides intense hydration
- enhances shine
- regenerates damaged hair
How to apply CeCe Argan Hair Oil? The package comes with a dispenser, which will help you use the right amount of the cosmetic. The oil can be applied to the hair ends or the entire length of the strands. Thanks to its light formula, the product will be quickly absorbed, and it will start work on the hair and scalp.